IBM Chief Information Office (CIO) is seeking a Microsoft Windows Integration Specialist for the PC@IBM program. Successful candidate should be self-motivated, a life-long learner and be well versed in the following technologies. This job position will be based at the North Castle site in Armonk, NY.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills to interact with customers, team members and executive management
• Develop working relationships with business and technical members of the team
• Strong work ethic with a strong eagerness to learn.
• Contribute to the future of Windows deployments in the enterprise through the creation of processes and technology that simplify and create a world class experience for users of Windows 10 devices.
• Experience with Windows desktop administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
• Basic experience and understanding of Windows networking technologies
• Excellent troubleshooting / problem solving skills
• Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio experience
• Versed in Agile Methodologies
• Customer facing skill set
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• Microsoft MCP, MCSA or MCSE certification
• 3 + years IT Experience
• Windows 10 deployment and management
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Active Directory
• Microsoft Exchange, Office 365
• Desktop deployment technologies including MDT or SCCM
• Experience with Windows InTune
• Virtualization experience including VMware and Hyper-V
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.