IBM Global Business Services is the world's largest consulting services organization and a Workday partner. GBS provides clients with HR business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions. GBS provides HCM consulting services across multiple industries and covers the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of the Workday solution.
Our team is expanding and we are hiring Workday HCM consultants. Many of our Clients are now moving their Core HRMS and Talent applications to the Cloud. Working with many of the largest organisations in the world our Workday consultants get involved in many of the most exciting projects, from bid and design right through to implementation and delivery. You’ll work on our top tier client portfolio at the cutting edge of business and technology, working closely with a variety of stakeholders.
You will work with our clients under-taking an HR transformation and advise on or manage the business and functional development for large complex Workday engagements. You will provide subject matter expertise at the highest levels.
•As Functional Lead your primary day to day job will be implementing Workday's HCM application for clients in a consulting environment, as the functional consultant:
• Identifying strategies, alternatives, approaches, risks, and mitigations to meet client/functional requirements
• Configuring the Workday Functional/Business Process system
• Assisting in testing and resolving issues
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 7-10 years HR and or ERP application experience
• Workday Certification, with 2+ year’s implementation experience with Workday modules
• Solid knowledge of and experience with Workday navigation and Workday tools environment
• At least 2 years experience in a consulting environment
• Excellent client communications skills
• Proven ability to analyze business requirements to determine configuration requirements
• Propose solutions, addressing client business issues and objectives
• Ability to apply strong business skills and methodologies to interpret data, business processes and deliver solutions to clients.
• Eligible to travel and work across Europe in a short notice
• Excellent communication skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
•• Exhibit a deep understanding of the Workday products and solutions
• Lead the business process design, configuration development and implementation of Workday solutions to meet the client's needs (business and configuration lead).
• Oversee business process and configuration workstream and their day-to-day activities (project lead).
• Plan and lead delivery of workshops and facilitated client events
• Lead the implementation of Workday configuration activities
We demand high standards from our consultants and in return we provide a dynamic, innovative and exciting place to work, and some of the best career development in the industry. Come and join us!
Fluent English knowledge is required.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.