Talent Search PartnerAs a Talent Search Partner you will help generate candidate pipelines through various recruiting and sourcing methods including, but not limited to, cold calling, networking with professional organizations, searching internet resume databases and internal sourcing channels (ERBP). Through these activities, you will develop a pipeline for current requisitions and anticipated future needs. This role requires keeping meticulous candidate records and experience using online and computer based candidate management tools, as well as the ability to maintain highly confidential information. The ability to work independently as well as part of a team is a must.
· As a subject matter expert, you will be responsible for pro-actively generating talent pool, pipeline and the footprint of skills for various business units, utilizing effective and cost efficient channels
· You will develop and execute complex sourcing strategies that target both active and passive external candidates, particularly hard-to-find talent and niche skills aligned to IBM strategy
· You will develop processes and sources for identifying talent pools, with a focus on unique business unit needs
· You will guide and counsel Recruitment Partners on the best talent acquisition solution for the requested role
· You will help determine suitability of applicants for employment by evaluating candidate Credentials, Attitude, Aptitude skills, job related skills and experience, and match to IBM and our purpose, values and practices through telephonic screening and interviews
· Invite candidates to apply or submit candidates to open requisition
· You will help Recruitment Partners & Hiring Managers with long listing and as well as present key findings for short listing
· Optimize utilization of Kenexa's CRM (creating and posting campaigns), Databases, Websites, Job portals, References, and Headhunting from conventional and creative sources (social media)
· Use various primary and secondary research tools to create and present talent pipeline (both active and passive) in complete detail
· Responsible for creating and updating Candidate Status and Recruiting Activity reports
· Help close and manage matched Candidates on IBM opportunities (this does not include candidate offer management)
If you are interested in a change and interested in joining an organisation that is changing and transforming then this is the role for you. The first Search Partner in the ANZ business and a great opportunity for someone to make their mark. To help make a difference one hire at time.
Please see JD