Junior Project Manager - Application Development & Innovation
As a Junior Project manager, you will join a very successful IBM account where you will be exposed to a diverse range of projects, and allowing you to gain a detailed understanding of the various stages of the project lifecycle.
The Junior Project Manager will support project managers and the program manager in the Maintenance and Support of an application or set of applications using the appropriate business measurements and terms and conditions for the project as per the project contract.
They will have responsibility to support project managers and the program manager with managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
Furthermore, they will be responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the client. They provide day to day reports to the Project account team and regular project statuses to the client.
· Have excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
· Be competent in using the Microsoft Office.
· Have excellent documentation skills preferably using Artesian Confluence.
· Ability to effectively work with all levels of personnel within the organization
· Very good organisation and time management skills
· Self-motivated with ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
· Minimum 2 years experience in an IT project delivery role Due to business requirements this role is only open to candidates who -1) Be an Australia Citizen2) Been resident in Australia for the past 5 years (i.e. can't have moved to Australia only 4 or 4.5 years ago)3) Not spent greater than 12 months cumulative out of Australia during the past 5 years4) Be open to apply for Government Security ClearancePlease state your eligibility when applying for this job.